Looking forward to having you join this intensive workshop in Chicago!
ITINERARY & DETAILS
Here is a general breakdown of the program for that day:
- On location hands-on photography: 3 hours of shooting outside in the streets:
- How to find the right light for the shots,
- How to tell better stories,
- How to capture what makes great photos,
- How to make your camera your best friend,
- How to take portraits in the street
- Individual coaching of each participant on the field while shooting.
- Bulletproof workflow from camera to editing
- How to edit for visual impact and storytelling
- Photography tips & theory (just the best ones 😉)
- Developing a style and aesthetic to your work.
- Individual Portfolio review
GEAR TO BRING
Bring your camera with a lens and your laptop to edit with.
If you like to take notes don’t forget your pen and notebook.
Hard drive or USB Thumb drive with a selection of your favorite images for me to review.
Coffee, Water, and WiFi will be available during the sit-down part.
Coffee and Full lunch provided.
Please let me know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.
$450 per person. SECURE your spot now. $200 due today to secure your spot and $250 to be collected in person on the day of the workshop.
Travel and accommodations are not included or reimbursed.
Cancellation policy: refundable up to 72 hours before the workshop.
LOCATION & TRAVEL DETAILS
From 8:00 am until 5:30 pm.
(final location will be confirmed via email before the workshop)
Virgin Hotels Chicago
203 N Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60601
Rain, Snow or Sun we’ll be shooting!
See you there! 🙂