Looking forward to having you join this intensive workshop in London!
ITINERARY & DETAILS
Here is a general breakdown of the program for that day:
- On location hands-on photography: 3 hours of shooting outside in the streets:
- How to find the right light for the shots,
- How to tell better stories,
- How to capture what makes great photos,
- How to make your camera your best friend,
- How to take portraits in the street
- Individual coaching of each participant on the field while shooting.
- Bulletproof workflow from camera to editing
- How to edit for visual impact and storytelling
- Photography tips & theory (just the best ones 😉)
- Developing a style and aesthetic to your work.
- Individual Portfolio review
GEAR TO BRING
Bring your camera with a lens and your laptop to edit with.
If you like to take notes don’t forget your pen and notebook.
Hard drive or USB Thumb drive with a selection of your favorite images for me to review.
Coffee, Water, and WiFi will be available.
Light breakfast and full lunch provided.
Please let me know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.
$450 USD per person. SECURE your spot now.
Travel and accommodations are not included or reimbursed.
Cancellation policy: refundable up to 7 days before the workshop.
LOCATION & TRAVEL DETAILS
(location subject to change and will be confirmed via email)
GA London, The Relay Building
1st Floor, 114 Whitechapel High Street
London, E1 7PT
Who knows…Gray and moody!?
Just kidding, here this link should help better than my crystal ball: https://www.bbc.com/weather/2643743