Looking forward to having you join this intensive workshop in New York City!
ITINERARY & DETAILS
Here is a general breakdown of the program for that day:
- On location hands-on photography: 3 hours of shooting in the mythical streets of NYC:
- How to find the right light for the shots,
- How to tell better stories,
- How to capture what makes great photos,
- How to make your camera your best friend,
- How to take portraits in the street
- Individual coaching of each participant on the field while shooting.
- Bulletproof workflow from camera to editing
- How to edit for visual impact and storytelling
- Photography tips & theory (just the best ones 😉)
- Developing a style and aesthetic to your work.
- Individual Portfolio review
GEAR TO BRING
Bring your camera with a lens and your laptop to edit with.
If you like to take notes don’t forget your pen and notebook.
Hard drive or USB Thumb drive with a selection of your favorite images for me to review.
Coffee, Water, and WiFi will be available.
Coffee and lunch provided.
Please let me know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.
$450 per person. SECURE your spot now. $200 due today to secure your spot and $250 to be collected in person on the day of the workshop.
Cancellation policy: full deposit refund up to 72hours before the workshop. Under 72hours deposit is non-refundable.
LOCATION & TRAVEL DETAILS
(location subject to change and will be confirmed via email)
CitizenM New York Bowery Hotel
New York, NY 10002
Who knows…if we’re lucky we’ll get snow, sun, and a storm sky!