I highly doubt most people will know what niche they love straight away until they test a million different other niches and they take photos, they go to a photoshoot and they book clients and they figure out that it was horrible…“– Sorelle Amore
Sorelle Amore is an Australian businesswoman and artist living in Iceland. Her still young career has blossomed into becoming a best-selling author, self-portrait artist, YouTuber, and investor.
Sorelle talks about how to progress as an artist, how to progress as a human being, and reinvent yourself.
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Clever, Google Podcasts, or on your favorite podcast platform.
The transcript of this episode can be found here. Transcripts of all episodes can be found here.
Sorelle Amore on Creating Your OWN Style, Reinventing Yourself & Finding Creativity – The Pierre T. Lambert Podcast
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Connect with Sorelle Amore:
- Sorelle talks about her Morocco trip. [1:14]
- What is Sorelle's biggest inspiration? [5:48]
- She tells us about her self-portraits. [8:01]
- What does she think about recreating oneself? [11:25]
- Two ways to go about embracing uncertainty. [13:30]
- Does Sorelle have clarity on her overall goal? [15:46]
- How did her meditation retreat help in her creative craft? [22:38]
- The most painful 10 days of Sorelle's entire life. [24:16]
- Sorelle shares where her creativity comes from. [27:44]
- She shares her thoughts about hate comments and haters. [37:25]
- What gear does Sorelle use? [40:26]
- Why did she try learning music? [45:11]
- Sorelle shares how she faces challenges. [46:07]
- Parting Thoughts. [48:58]
The Pierre T. Lambert Podcast is where Pierre interviews the best creatives in the world to share their tips and stories. Enjoy & spread the word to your friends about this podcast! Pierre T. Lambert is a travel & adventure photographer & YouTuber followed by over 600,000 people. To listen to any of the past episodes for free, check out this page.