Welcome to the Pierre T. Lambert Podcast. This show is for photographers, videographers, and creators. Pierre interviews the best creators from around the world and digs into their stories, their creative process, and what makes them tick. Enjoy & spread the word with your friends about this podcast!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST NOW ON:
Peter Dering on Taking Risks To Build a Multi Million Dollar Brand (Peak Design), Life-altering Experiences, Story Telling and Doing Business For Good – The Pierre T. Lambert Podcast
- Peter Dering on Taking Risks To Build a Multi Million Dollar Brand (Peak Design), Life-altering Experiences, Story Telling and Doing Business For Good
- Ben Moon on Lessons From Surviving Near Death and Telling Better Stories
- Ryan Borne on How To Create Viral Content with Over 100M Views & Embracing Dark Times To Find Passion
- Etienne Claret on How Spending 30 Days In The Dark For A Shoot with Mike Horn Transformed
- Luke JC on Shooting From The Moon, Becoming a Travel Photographer and Finding A Business Partner
- Sam Newton on his Process to Land Paid Travel Clients, and Being original in the creative field
- Chris Hau on Turning Failures into Dreams, Finding Your Own Voice and Cutting Through the Noise.
- Evan Ranft on Crushing Creative Limitations & How to create a Book.
- How I Got Started In Photography & YouTube
- Karl Shakur on How To Crush Creativity During COVID-19 Era