If you want to start as a career artist, you have to start with a direction and with a goal in mind.“– Evan Ranft
Evan Ranft is a professional photographer and short-form video maker based in Atlanta, Georgia. His top 3 most renowned projects were the ones with Toyota Rav4, Montana Cans X Heineken, and MOET & Chandon.
Evan is not only a commercial photographer who shoots a lot of lifestyles. He's also a street photographer that shares his adventures on YouTube. He has had his work featured in galleries and recently, he put out a book, a photography book.
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Clever, Google Podcasts, or on your favorite podcast platform.
Welcome to the Pierre T. Lambert Podcast where Pierre interviews the best creatives in the world to share their tips and stories.
Enjoy & spread the word to your friends about this podcast!
Pierre T. Lambert is a travel & adventure photographer & YouTuber followed by over 600,000 people.
Find Pierre here:
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/pierretlambert101
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/pierretlambert
- Website: https://pierretlambert.com
Evan Ranft is a well known photographer in Atlanta that had his work published in galleries, books and is followed by over 300,000 people across the internet. In this episode Evan speaks about his creative process, how he got started into photography and the process of creating a photo book.
🔥 Evan on Instagram: https://instagram.com/evanranft
🔥 Evan on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtDd1HxzPTmvdwHa-cylISg
🔥 Evan's book: https://www.evanranft.com/store/mybook
I hope you learned something out of that episode! Now go crush it out there and remember to be nice with our planet – we only got one!
Please, SHARE this episode AND leave a 5* rating on Apple Podcast – It means a lot, THANK YOU!
👉 Get the Free Top 5 Email: https://pierretlambert.com/top5
👉 YouTube: https://youtube.com/pierretlambert101
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Connect with Evan Ranft:
- When did Evan's YouTube channel start? [03:30]
- How did his style evolved? [10:04]
- How does Evan deal with doing things over and over and with switching to different styles of photography? [14:44]
- What type of projects does he do? [17:42]
- Evan explains the difference between using your creative side for business and for hobby. [19:28]
- He gives advice to those who want start as a career artist. [21:26]
- What is his book's theme and how did he identify the best pictures for it? [22:29]
- What platform does Evan prefer for posting photographs? Twitter or Instagram? [28:28]
- Evan gives more tips about posting pictures. [31:38]
- What does Evan mean when he said that pictures say something together and that they say a lot less by themselves? [33:53]
- Parting thoughts. [38:06]
The Pierre T. Lambert Podcast is where Pierre interviews the best creatives in the world to share their tips and stories. Enjoy & spread the word to your friends about this podcast! Pierre T. Lambert is a travel & adventure photographer & YouTuber followed by over 1,000,000 people. To listen to any of the past episodes for free, check out this page.